Genomic insight for cardiovascular symptoms
CardioDx, Inc., a pioneer in the field of cardiovascular genomic diagnostics, develops clinically validated tests that empower clinicians to better tailor care to each individual patient. Strategically focused on coronary artery disease, cardiac arrhythmia and heart failure, CardioDx is expanding patient access and improving healthcare quality and efficiency through the commercialization of genomic technologies.
The Corus™ CAD gene expression test helps clinicians confidently identify which of their stable chest pain patients are likely to need further assessment for obstructive coronary artery disease (CAD). The test involves a routine blood draw conveniently administered in any clinician’s office and does not expose patients to risks of radiation or imaging agent intolerance.
Facts & Stats
- Maker of the world’s first and only clinically validated blood-based test for obstructive coronary artery disease, one of the single largest diagnostic markets in medicine.
- CardioDx was recently honored as one of FierceMedicalDevices' Fierce 15 most promising private companies.
- Named the 2012 Gold Edison Award winner for science and medical.
- In 2010, the company was honored as a winner of the Wall Street Journal’s prestigious Technology Innovation Awards.
- Corus® CAD was named one of Time Magazine’s Top Ten Medical Breakthroughs.
- The PREDICT trial and the company’s scientific work has been published in Annals of Internal Medicine, Circulation Cardiovascular Genetics and the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.