Comprehensive Enterprise Cloud Security
Marble frees enterprises from the high cost, risk and complexity of managing the extended enterprise. With Marble Cloud, any user — contractor, remote worker, customer, or supply chain partner — can securely access enterprise provisioned public and private clouds, from anywhere. This enables IT leaders to transform IT into a dynamic service provider — unlocking budgets and resources spent on endpoints, management and infrastructure that otherwise weigh down budgets and hold back innovation.
Marble cloud-based services power Marble Cloud and partner solutions, including Imation secure storage devices.
Founded in 2005, Marble is a privately-held company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Facts & Stats
- Acquired by Proofpoint 2015.
- Ranked as the 14th best venture-funded company in The Wall Street Journal’s “Next Big Thing,”
- Marble cloud services are used daily by over 3,000 enterprises to manage online access and data for over one million users.
- More than 70 financial institutions secure their brands and billions in customer online payments with Marble.
- Founded in 2005 by security experts and was initially funded by the US Department of Homeland Security.