Panasas, Inc., the leader in high performance parallel storage for technical computing applications and big data workloads, enables customers to rapidly solve complex computing problems, speed innovation and accelerate new product introduction. All Panasas storage products leverage the patented PanFS™ storage operating system to deliver superior performance, data protection, scalability and manageability. Panasas systems are optimized for demanding storage environments in the bioscience, energy, finance, government, manufacturing, and university markets.
Fortune 500 companies choose Panasas to:
- Solve critical and complex problems at lower cost
- Increase the certainty of research and investments
- Minimize risk for better returns
- Extend research, science, and knowledge
- Improve predictability
- Deliver unprecedented ROI
- Investment protection
Facts & Stats
- Proven Industry Leader – Over 100 datacenter installations for business-critical applications in 35 countries across 6 continents.
- 2012 SVC Award Winner: Public Sector Storage Project of the Year; 2011 SVC Award Winner: Cloud Project of the Year
- Winner – InfoWorld CTO 25 Award: Garth Gibson, Panasas CTO, for developing the Parallel NFS industry standard for data file sharing.
- Gartner, Inc. places Panasas in the Visionaries Quadrant for Midrange and High-End NAS in its 2010 Magic Quadrant report.