Network 2.0: Virtualization Without Limits
Pluribus Networks is the leader in performance-oriented network virtualization for private and public cloud datacenters. Pluribus' technology simplifies network management, improves datacenter utilization and enables network centric applications to move into the network.Pluribus Networks mission is to:
- Drive 3rd Wave of Virtualization into the Ethernet Hardware Market
- Deliver virtualized switches and distributed Netvisor operating system for true network virtualization with a fully programmable fabric
- Drive the commoditization of ethernet switch market
Facts & Stats
- CEO and Cofounder Robert Drost has been cited by MIT's Technology Review TR35 as most innovative computing technologist under age 35, and by the Wall Street Journal with a Gold Medal for Innovation in Computing Systems
- CTO and Cofounder Sunay Tripathi holds over 50 patents encompassing network and server virtualization.
- VP of Product Engineering and Cofounder C.K. Ken Yang is a Tenured Professor of EE at UCLA (on sabbatical) with a focus on high-performance communication. Ken is a leading expert in digital communications, computing systems, and IC design.