Ticketfly Enters Into Agreements With Union Transfer and Danny Zelisko Presents
Agreements With New Philadelphia Venue and Legendary Promoter Point to Sea Change in Live Events Industry
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Aug 9, 2011) -
Core News Facts:
- Ticketfly, the social ticketing company, today announced a series of new client signings including Union Transfer -- the new Philadelphia music venue from The Bowery Presents and Sean Agnew of R5 Productions; and Danny Zelisko Presents, led by industry icon, and one of the U.S.'s leading concert promoters for more than three decades, Danny Zelisko.
- The partnerships with Union Transfer and Danny Zelisko Presents illustrate how promoters of all shapes and sizes are choosing to build their businesses on top of Ticketfly's platform.
- Both Union Transfer and Danny Zelisko Presents are using Ticketfly's integrated suite of tools -- ticketing, website, email and social marketing -- to power their technology needs.
- Promoters today, regardless of how long they have been in the game, realize the need for more effective social marketing tools to reach fans and successfully promote live music events.
- The integrated nature of the Ticketfly platform saves clients time, reduces costs, helps them to better understand their customers and allows them to measure performance of their marketing programs.
- Ticketfly's client roster continues to grow at an extraordinary pace. In addition to Union Transfer and Danny Zelisko Presents, new partners include: Baltimore SoundStage, The Blue Note, Congress Theater, Governor's Ball, Iroquois Amphitheater, Drusky Entertainment, First Fleet Concerts, Parish Entertainment Group, The Coach House, Hollywood Forever, Dayglow, a brand of Committee Entertainment, Opera Atlanta, Rock On!, The Cotillion Ballroom, Orpheum Tampa, The Note, Crescent Ballroom, Nile Theater, Royale Boston (dance music events), Somerset Amphitheater, Preservation Hall and more.
- These new client signings come close on the heels of some of Ticketfly's recent, well-received feature releases including the Analytics Dashboard, Artist Database and integrated email newsletter builder.
Andrew Dreskin, CEO, Ticketfly
"The owners of Union Transfer -- Sean Agnew and our friends at The Bowery Presents -- are among the best promoters and venue operators in the country today. And to count Danny Zelisko -- a true legend in this business -- as a Ticketfly customer is an honor. I think it speaks volumes that companies like Danny's and Union Transfer are choosing Ticketfly."
Sean Agnew, founder, R5 Productions
"R5 has a long-standing relationship with Ticketfly and they always deliver a great ticketing experience to our loyal fans; I look forward to working with them at Union Transfer."
Jesse Mann, General Manager, The Bowery Presents
"Sean and R5 have an excellent relationship with Ticketfly. The platform offers a lot of value and we've known Andrew for years, both socially and professionally, so we agreed Ticketfly was the right choice."
Danny Zelisko, founder, Danny Zelisko Presents
"When I was looking for a new ticket provider, my first priority was doing business with people who had great credibility with my peers, as well as being aggressive about wanting to work with me. The Ticketfly guys get it. They know what today's promoters need. I am very impressed with their dedication to making things happen in a timely way, and recommend them highly!"
Ticketfly is the leading independent ticketing and social marketing company in the U.S. Ticketfly offers live entertainment venues and promoters fully-integrated ticketing, social marketing, website management, email marketing and mobile tools, saving them time and money. Ticketfly was created by the team that first brought event ticketing to the Web. Recently, Fast Company named Ticketfly one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Music and Billboard called Ticketfly one of the Five Hot Digital Music Companies to Watch. For more information on Ticketfly, visit www.ticketfly.com. To connect on Facebook, go to www.facebook.com/ticketfly. Follow us on Twitter, via @ticketfly.