Ticketfly Launches Facebook Integration to Make Attending Live Music Events More Social
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, Sep 22, 2011-- Core News Facts:
- Today at f8, Facebook's developer conference, Ticketfly announced a new Facebook integration that allows ticket buyers to share the artists they are excited to see at upcoming music events with their friends.
- Beyond letting your friends know what you like, Ticketfly now helps fans discover what events their friends are actually going to see.
- How it works: following a ticket purchase, ticket buyers see an overlay or "light box" on their purchase confirmation page which allows them to share with their friends in three important ways. In one click, ticket buyers can: (1) create a personalized News Feed story and "like" artists, (2) RSVP to the event, and (3) invite friends to purchase tickets to the same event.
- Facebook has always made it easy to discover great things through your friends; now Ticketfly, with this new Facebook integration, makes it even easier to discover more music artists and events with your friends.
- As one of the developers included in the f8 announcements, Ticketfly is leading the way in making the live music and ticketing industries more social.
"Music promoters are always excited when we deliver a new Facebook feature. This latest integration is particularly powerful because it sits directly inside the ticket purchase process and gives fans an easy way to connect around live music and discover new artists," said Dan Teree, President & COO of Ticketfly. "Tapping the Facebook social graph improves the experience for ticket buyers, our clients and artists and is core to Ticketfly's mission of making it easy for friends to see amazing music together."
Through Facebook Platform, people can share the experience of seeing musical artists with their friends, making their online experience more personal and relevant.
Please visit: www.ticketfly.com/blog to learn more about Ticketfly's integration with Facebook.
Ticketfly is the leading independent social ticketing company in the U.S. Ticketfly offers live entertainment venues and promoters fully-integrated ticketing, social marketing, website management, email marketing and mobile tools, saving them time and money. Ticketfly was created by the team that first brought event ticketing to the Web. Recently, Fast Company named Ticketfly one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Music and Billboard called Ticketfly one of the Five Hot Digital Music Companies to Watch. For more information on Ticketfly, visit www.ticketfly.com . To connect on Facebook, go to www.facebook.com/ticketfly . Follow us on Twitter, via @ticketfly. Facebook(R) is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.